Not Me - I found a foreign body in my food
I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling)
After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a slice of pizza, it was on third *** of pizza I bit into it and felt something hard as I crunched down. upon removal of the piece of pizza, I saw a piece of metal, embedded inside the pastry, after I picked the pastry away, I found the offending object which appeared to be some kind of metal bracket, with a screw hole in the middle.this object cut my tongue and chipped one of my back teeth, causing my mouth to bleed, and giving me discomport.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rolled Pizza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "i got steak for my birthday from my wife she got it from a door to door salesman the steaks are called big & thick the steaks after cooking they..."
- "My very first order was scheduled to deliver by the end of the day on a Tuesday. By 6pm when it was still missing, I looked at the Fedex tracking,..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."
- "Great washing machine , shame their customer service take a digital approach to customers issues. So we bought a Novotronic front loader washing machine 5 or 6 years ago ,..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."